You are here:
Home Page > Community Development
- Bond Program
- Bond proceeds can be used for purchase, construction or rehabilitation of a project (including land and buildings), and to fund most related fees including construction financing, legal, audit, bond underwriting and issuance costs, replacement reserves and settlement costs.
- Competitive Municipal Grant Program
- The Municipal Grant Program is a competitive grant program that makes awards to help strengthen cities, encourage regional collaboration and improved quality of life for county residents. Cuyahoga County uses federal funds to support the program. Federal Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) funding obligates both the county and grant awardees to meet certain objectives, and adhere to some specific federal funding requirements.
- Demolition Fund
- The Department of Development is now accepting applications from all Cuyahoga County cities, villages, and townships for up to $1 million to demolish vacant, abandoned, blighted or nuisance structures.
- Housing Programs
- Improvement Target Area Maps
- Low-Mod Income Area Maps
Urban County Communities
- A list of participating Program Communities.