You are here:
Home Page > About Us > Records Request
Public Records Policy of Cuyahoga County Department of Development
The complete Cuyahoga County Policy can be found here
- Records are any documents that detail the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures and operations of the office, subject to certain exemptions under state and federal law.
- Records are available for inspection Monday through Friday – except Holidays – from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Copies of such records are available upon request. The cost for photocopies is 3 cents per page.
- We will permit prompt inspection of public records and provide copies of such records within a reasonable period of time. If the requested records need to be researched, retrieved, assembled, or reviewed prior to release, we will let you know approximately how long it will take.
- Public record requests should be directed to Paul Herdeg at 216-443-7257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A copy of the complete Public Records Policy for this office can be obtained from Paul Herdeg.