You are here: Home Page > Community Development > Housing Programs > Neighborhood Stabilization Program

Neighborhood Stabilization Program

NSP Quarterly Reports  

NSP 3 Quarterly Reports

Resources for Homeowners and Tenants

While Neighborhood Stabilization Program funds may not be used to help existing homeowners and tenants, by law, other community resources are available. Homeowners having difficulty paying their mortgage should call "211" for referral to nonprofit counseling agencies that may be able to help negotiate payment plans or loan modifications and possibly offer one-time mortgage payment assistance.

Tenants concerned that the home or apartment they rent may be in foreclosure should also call "211" for referral to nonprofit agencies that may be able to help with advice on tenants' rights and assistance with moving costs if needed.